Developed by Dr. Gigandet and Dr. Engel, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Resistant high quality stainless steel instrument tray for the arrangement of all rotating instruments for routine treatment protocols
Instrument trays for the permanent availability of all rotating instruments for routine treatment protocols have become an indispensable support in dental clinics. The Intensiv HygienicTray offers the appropriate solution. Dental clinic processes have become standardized by the availability of the complete set of commonly used rotating instruments.
- To disassemble into different parts made of high quality stainless steel.
- Without hard to reach fissures and hollows.
- Rounded edges.
- Height: suitable for standard sterilization trays.
- Organization of standard instruments for all routine treatment protocols
- Instrument holder during the sterilization process
- Storage of rotary instruments
- Organization and availability of commonly used rotating instruments
- Easy instrument removal due to irregular arranged position of instruments
- Easily disassembled into single parts, free from fissures and hollows, completely hygienic
- Durable resistant and unlimited sterilizable stainless steel
- 2 separable part:foldable cover instrument tray bottom
- 13 FG and 5 RA instrement holders
- Ergonomic instrument access due to high and inclined tray position