Composhape Set Ref.015 FG
Contouring and finishing of composite fillings is an important step in restorative dentistry. Tooth substance must be preserved and enamel and fillings fractures avoided to prevent infiltrations and secondary caries.
- 3 flame burs, ISO sizes 010 / 012 and 014; 1 football bur, ISO size 021, and 2 ball burs, ISO sizes 017 and 024 in 40μm grit for nondestructive finishing of fissures and filling margins of anterior and posterior composite fillings.
- Shape and dimension matching burs in 15μm grit for finishing enamel margins in adhesive preparations, finishing fissure and extended fissure sealings.
Contouring and finishing
- Composite fillings in anterior and posterior teeth
- Extended fissure sealings with flowable composites
- Enamel margins in adhesive preparation (15μm)
4205, 4205L, 4062, 4255, 4201, 4400
5205, 5205L, 5062, 5255, 5201, 5400