Tweezers with diamond-coated tips. Polished surface
- Gripping and secure holding of small instruments, pivots, tissue residues or tooth components such as root fragments often represent a challenge to dentists due to slippery conditions. Diamond-coated tweezer tips with their firm gripping power meet such challenging requirements.
- For taking up and transferring metal pivots of any kind, bone and root fragments, workpieces and small instruments as well as tissue residues
- Internal gripping of crowns, telescopes and other hollow bodies with the fully diamond-coated tips
- Atraumatic tissue handling in oral surgery
- Firm and secure grip through the diamond-coated inner side of the instrument tips
- Secure hold of small hollow bodies with open tweezers through fully diamond-coated instrument tips