Tooth Caring Bur Set Ref.001
- Diamond instruments for preparation and finishing of cavities in aesthetic adhesive restorations in posterior teeth1 Diamond instruments for lowering and finishing gingival floors of proximal cavities andshoulders of crown preparations without damaging adjacent teeth
- This preparation method requires a set of special burs to enable efficient and controlled substance removal. At the same time these burs ensure perfectly finished surfaces of shoulders and margins for abutments in prosthetics.
01480, 01440, 01425
- 2 cylindrical end cutting burs, with rounded edges, ISO size 011 in grits 40 and 25μm.
- 3 shape and dimension matching burs, ISO 014 in grits 80, 40 and 25μm for lowering and finishing of proximal box preparations and shoulders of crown preparations while avoiding iatrogenic damage to adjacent teeth.
- Preparation of shoulder margins and proximal box margins
- Preservation of prepared abutment and shoulder profiles
- Prevention of iatrogenic damage