Modular Veneer Set Ref.099
- Diamond instruments for Veneer preparations
- Ceramic veneers are generally seen today as a minimal invasive and long lasting reconstruction form. Tooth preparation defined and restricted to the enamel is a prerequisite for permanent, tooth-friendly veneer placement.
200S, S4, 101, 4310S, 4205L
5205L, 4259, 5259, 40D9, 50D9
- Cervical *margin Outline-FG 200S
- Thickness consistency Depth marker-FG S4
- Surface Reduction-FG 101- Torpedo
- Cervical margin End coating-FG 4310S
- Occlusal contour-FG 4205L, 5205L
- Palatal reduction-FG 4259, 5259
- Deep interproximal-FG 40D9, 50D9
Depth Controlled Cervical Margin
More Selection burs in different diameter, length and grit sizes
- Small Ball burs for defining outline
- Depth markers-Depth consistence
- Safe tips-for different margins
- Flame burs-Contouring
- Eggs burs-Palatal reduction
- Point burs-deep interproximal
- 1 ball bur, ISO size 009, 60μm grit, for defining the preparation margins.
- 1 pilot bur S4, for a depth specification of 0.4mm labially.
- 1 tapered bur FG 101 with tip for removing the enamel residue labially.
- 1 torpedo bur FG 4310S in 40μm grit for finishing the preparation margin.
- Flame, egg-shaped, and needle burs in 40 and 15μm grits for finishing and prepolishing the proximal, gingival, and palatal margin area.
- Maintenance of the recommended penetration depth of 0.4 mm
- Complete bur set for veneer preparations