Intensiv Prep Set: Direct Restoration Ref.133
Diamond instruments for direct tooth-coloured adhesive restorations
8714, 3714B, 8710, 3710B,
8212S, 8200, 8200S, 4205,
9205, 4205L, PS2 (Proxoshape), 4400
Direct restoration techniques require preparations that give primary importance to efficiency and precision. The definitive fracture-free preparation of margins plays a key role in finishing, particularly in the case of adhesive restorations. This makes the rotating and oscillating instruments designed for use with these techniques an essential aid.
- 4 cylindrical burs, ISO sizes 010 and 014, head length 5mm, in 80 and 25μm grits, for preparing and finishing cavities.
- 1 small cylindrical bur, ISO size 009 and 2 ball burs, ISO sizes 010 and 012, in 80μm grit produce very small access cavities occlusally for adhesive preparations.
- 3 tapered burs, short and long, ISO sizes 010 and 012, in 40 and 8μm grits for finishing enamel margins and contouring and prepolishing tooth-coloured restorations.
- 1 ball bur, ISO size 024, in 40μm grit, for contouring palatal and occlusal filling surfaces.
- 1 Proxoshape file PS2, in 40μm grit for contouring proximal filling margins.
- Preparation of cavities for esthetic adhesive fillings in anterior and posterior teeth
- Sharp-edged and fracture-free margins
- Invisible tooth-coloured restorations
- Method clinically tested by the University of Zurich