Intensiv set Contouring and Finishing Set Ref.135
Diamond instruments for finishing of esthetic restorations
9401, 4205, 9205, 4274, PS2S, PS9S, RS40, RS9, 9040, 8255, 9274
In current restoration techniques, the quality of the generated surface is the key factor at the contouring and finishing stage. This makes the
rotating and oscillating instruments developed for these techniques of prime importance.
- 4 flame burs, ISO sizes 012 and 014, head lengths 3 and 5mm, in 40 and 8μm grits for contouring and prepolishing composite fillings.
- 1 cylindrical bur, ISO size 011, 8μm grit enables non-destructive contouring of the margin of ceramic and composite restorations.
- 1 football bur in 80μm grit size for composite surface contouring.
- 1 ball bur, ISO size 033, 8μm grit for finishing and prepolishing palatal filling margins.
- 2 oscillating instruments, PS2S and PS9S, in 40 and 8μm grits for contouring and prepolishing proximal fillings.
- 2 oscillating instruments, RS40 and RS9, in 40 and 8μm grits for concave filling margins on proximal concavities.
- Finishing of adhesive restorations in the anterior and posterior areas
- Exact contouring of composite
- Creation of fine composite surfaces ideally prepared for final polishing
- Method clinically tested by the University of Zurich